FACO offers profile edgings for metal sheets, perforated sheets, wire mesh, spot-welded wire mesh and expanded mesh in a variety of versions and materials. Profile edgings for glass can be found in our balustrade programme. Our profile edgings provide your materials with stability, reduce the risk of injury and ensure an elegant appearance. Please take a look at our eCatalogue for more detailed information on the different types we offer as well as our delivery times.
Manufacturing standard EN 10162
- Aluminum al 99,5 hh
- Stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 316Ti
- Sendzimir dx 51 d + z
- Raw steel
- Standard length 3000 mm
- Specific lengths from 1000 mm to 6000 mm, oders from 1500 meters up
- Specific lengths as cut outs from standard lengths, order from > 9 meters up
- Round drm 10,0 mm, 18,0 mm, 27,0 mm
- Square 12x18 mm, 20x20 mm, 20x30 mm, 30x30mm, 40x40 mm
- 1,4 mm for metal sheets, perforated sheets, expanded metal up to a thickness of 1,5 mm
- 1,7 mm for metal sheets, perforated sheets, expanded metal up to a thickness of 2,0 mm
- 5,7 mm for wire meshes with a wire thickness of 3,0 mm
- 7,5 mm for wire meshes with a wire thickness of 4,0 mm
- Tolerance of slot widths +/- 0,2 mm
- Beginning and end of profiles (approx. 100 mm) are further opened production-related
Valence, appearance, function and/or durability can be noticeably enhanced by various additional processes. Whatever requirements you may have in regard to your end product – with the help of FACO you can quickly and accurately realise the concepts you have in mind.
- sawing up to 6000 mm
- drilling up to 3000 mm
Please note: Many of our profile edgings are available from stock, however custom-made profiles require a delivery time of 4 to 6 weeks.