FACO offers spot-welded from stock as well as rolled goods and custom-made formats which are available in various versions and qualities.
If you wish to get detailed information on the delivery times and different types of spot-welded mesh, please take a look at our eCatalogue or simply give us a call.
- Raw wire
- Galvanised wire (pre-galvanised)
- Galvanised wire (hot-galvanised afterwards)
- Stainless steel wire 1.4301, 1.4571
- From stock 2000 x 5000 mm according to stock list
- Reel material up to a width of 1500 mm and a length of 25 meters per reel
- Trim sizes according to specific requirements from 20 pieces up
- Trim sizes taken from mounting mats or rolls from 1 piece up
- Reel material 0,6 - 2,0 mm
- From stock 2,5 - 6,0 mm
- Reel material thin mesh width 5,55 x 5,55 up to 99,6 x 99,6 mm
- From stock wire 20,0 x 20,0 up to 50,0 x 200,0 mm
Valence, appearance, function and/or durability can be noticeably enhanced by various additional processes. Whatever requirements you may have in regard to your end product – with the help of FACO you can quickly and accurately realise the concepts you have in mind.
- Tailoring up to 4000 mm
- Welding (e.g. edging profiles or angular frames)
- Plastic powdercoating
- Hot-galvanised afterwards