With the rugged and powerful Mazak Optilex Nexus 3015 Fiber 2D laser cutting machine, we operate a highly economical laser machine whose low operating costs naturally have a positive impact on pricing for our customers. We cut sheet thicknesses over the complete range of 05-15mm. The flexibility of our laser technology manifests itself in the machinable materials: Thin stainless steel and also mild steel are processed particularly productively in the melt cut. Also aluminum, brass, copper, nickel silver or foiled stainless steel are no problem for us - these materials are quickly and safely cut by laser.
In addition to the different grades of fine, medium and heavy plates, we also process expanded metal, perforated plates, fabric, corrugated grids and spot welded meshes in various grades and thicknesses. All products are provided with contours or we process them into round blanks, for example. Nesting programs help us to optimally and efficiently use the required raw material.
With our fiber laser, we also easily cut reflective surfaces.
We laser various non-ferrous metals such as copper, brass, nickel, silver and many more.
Our fiber laser allows us to laser not only sheet metal but also square and rectangular tubes.
We process steel and stainless steel with dimensions from 20 x 20 to 120 x 120 mm in wall thicknesses of 0.4 to 2.0 mm. The length of the tubes can vary between 1000 mm and 3000 mm.
- Maximum speed: 60 m / min
- Working range: 1,500 × 3,000 mm
- Maximum workpiece weight: 930 kg
- Maximum sheet thickness of structural steel: 15 mm
- Maximum sheet thickness stainless steel: 8 mm
- Maximum sheet thickness copper: 6.0 mm
- Maximum sheet thickness brass: 6.0 mm
- Maximum sheet thickness aluminum: 6.0 mm
Contours, engravings and perforations are possible with the following materials:
- Stainless steel
- Heat resistant stainless steel
- Wear-resistant steels
- Spring steel
- Perforated plates / sheets / fabric / welded wire mesh / metal mesh